Swashbucklers of SageEdit
- Before Swashbucklers of Sage, there was The Lime Green Cabbages, a crew led by Razza. During Razza's absence due to illness, Oldhairless and Flashbang decided to leave and try to create a crew with slightly more political awareness style. Thus, Swashies was born.
- During Kent II, Swashbucklers of Sage joined Mushroom Kingdom, which was led by Blackbeard. After MK was disbanded, Swashies joined Fear the Unknown with the intention to create their own flag soon. Shortly, Swashies left to form Notorious.
- When Oldhairless had to step down from captaincy due to real life commitments, he left Swashies and Notorious in Saluteme's care.
- Under Saluteme's leadership, Swashies was one of the most active crews on Sage. Several notable pirates joined Swashies and later formed their own flags/crews. Until the winter of 2007, when real life claimed much of Saluteme's times, many more Swashies were also consumed by real life.
- June 24th, 2008. Upon Saluteme's departure, she appointed Ruminor as the next captain. Along with this event, several Swashies left with her leaving Swashies heavy with sadness. Currently, Swashbucklers of Sage has the crew fame of Eminent.
Welcome to our crew of rogues! We are one of the Ocean's most highly acclaimed crews. We have a strong fleet with over 100 ships of all sizes. We have rules and will enforce them, but believe that all should enjoy the adventure.
If you would like to join our crew, then join a pillage with us! At the end, if ye enjoyed yerself and we think ye would be a fun crew mate, we'll invite ye to join. We want to grow and encourage new members. We do place an emphasis on training and sharing knowledge, so this is the crew to grow with! Newcomers will begin as cabin persons and be promoted according to loyalty, skill, and experience. We will consider yer experience if ye are coming over with an existing rank, but ye may have to prove yerself first.
Swashbucklers of Sage do not use Permission to Board (PTB). We like to have you on board! So just offer a hand, or when an officer calls for help just jump onto the ship. Have fun me hearties!
Remember there are times that officers have reasons for limiting the number of people who are on their ships. So if you are asked to leave, please do so. Officers may plank people as necessary.